BYO BOGO

The information and announcements you need to know about the BeerBorg community.

Moderators: BlackDuck, Beer-lord, LouieMacGoo, philm00x, gwcr

John Sand
Brew Guru
Brew Guru

BYO BOGO

Post by John Sand »

There is an ongoing thread on HBT about a free subscription with a renewal on Brew Your Own magazine. Members are trying to link would-be subscribers with renewing subscribers. There are more seekers than takers. Maybe we should do the same here.
So, anyone here subscribe? Maybe you got the same offer, but don't have a brewing friend who's interested? I'll be you friend! :)
Making beer and stew for the Zombie Apocalypse.
Never mind, there it is.
joechianti
Fully Fermented
Fully Fermented

Re: BYO BOGO

Post by joechianti »

John Sand wrote:There is an ongoing thread on HBT about a free subscription with a renewal on Brew Your Own magazine. Members are trying to link would-be subscribers with renewing subscribers. There are more seekers than takers. Maybe we should do the same here.
So, anyone here subscribe? Maybe you got the same offer, but don't have a brewing friend who's interested? I'll be you friend! :)
John, I got that offer to renew and get a 2nd free subscription. I've been liking the magazine okay, but didn't plan to go $33 for it since I get so much free info online anyway. But if you don't mind splitting the cost so we each get a subscription for $16.50, I might give it another year.
John Sand
Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post by John Sand »

OK Joe, I kind of feel the same. PM your address, I'll send you $16.50. I can send a check, cash, or paypal if you prefer.
Never mind, there it is.
John Sand
Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post by John Sand »

OK, we did it! No one else?
Never mind, there it is.
Crazy Climber
Brew Master
Brew Master

Post by Crazy Climber »

I might be interested -- currently a subscriber. Have to take a look @ the details first (don't have 'em handy). Will bump this thread later...
Crazy Climber:
I'm not particularly crazy (IMO), and I don't rock-climb. It's just the name of a video game I used to like to play, back in the 80's.
Crazy Climber
Brew Master
Brew Master

Post by Crazy Climber »

OK, I'm in.

I'm a subscriber -- have been for a couple of years -- and can say that I think BYO Magazine is a worthwhile purchase. I get useful info from every issue.

Normally, it's $28 for 8 issues, printed. With this offer, you'd be getting those 8 issues, plus online access to them, for $16.50.

If you're NOT already a subscriber, and want to do the $16.50 deal, I'd need $16.50 from you, plus your name and address. I have PayPal, which makes it easy.

PM me or reply to this thread if interested!
Crazy Climber:
I'm not particularly crazy (IMO), and I don't rock-climb. It's just the name of a video game I used to like to play, back in the 80's.
Kealia
Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post by Kealia »

I think I'm already renewed for a while so my subscription isn't due anytime soon.

Aside from the issues I posted about with the formatting on a tablet, I love the magazine.
Rebel_B
Braumeister
Braumeister

Post by Rebel_B »

Kealia wrote:I think I'm already renewed for a while so my subscription isn't due anytime soon.

Aside from the issues I posted about with the formatting on a tablet, I love the magazine.
Me too... Up for renewal next September 2014.
Drinking: Columbus Double India Pale Ale
Bottled/Conditioning: Trippel
Fermenting: Columbus Double India Pale Ale, Trippel
DaYooper
Braumeister
Braumeister

Post by DaYooper »

Hmmm, got me thinking. Is this for new gift subscriptions or can you gift a renewal? If you can gift a renewal Im game to swap for renwals.
Silverleaf Vineyard & Winery / Old Mission Hops Exchange / Porchside Vineyard / The North York Brewing Company
Crazy Climber
Brew Master
Brew Master

Post by Crazy Climber »

DaYooper wrote:Hmmm, got me thinking. Is this for new gift subscriptions or can you gift a renewal? If you can gift a renewal Im game to swap for renwals.
I don't have the form any longer, but I do believe it specified new subs for the gift.
Crazy Climber: