Introduction: Greetings

Take a minute to introduce yourself to the Borg and tell us what's brewing. You can ask questions here too!

Moderators: BlackDuck, Beer-lord, LouieMacGoo, philm00x, gwcr

SuperK

Introduction: Greetings

Post by SuperK »

Hi there, Brewdemon marketing material that came with a 1 gal. conical kit steered me here. I'm joining the forum partially for the 10% discount. Not sure i'll use it. Also joining as a reference or source of info. should I need help etc... so it's mixed.

Anyway, more on me... I haven't brewed in 20 years. I used to brew with 5 gallon (back then they were glass) carboys... it was fun but a hassle too. I got married, kids etc... and lost my free time! Recently, on a lark, I got this 1 gallon conical fermenter kit and so far, it's been super easy - I like!!! I'm busy so the ease of it, the time saving etc... fits in with my lifestyle. Now, I'm realizing I probably should have opted for the 2 gallon but if all goes well, I will add that to my arsenol.

Cheers!
TonyKZ1
Brew Master
Brew Master

Re: Introduction: Greetings

Post by TonyKZ1 »

Sounds good and welcome to the site, lots of good info here and helpful people too. I've still got my 2G Mr. Beer Kegs and my 3G BrewDemon Conical fermenters. While I mostly brew 5G recipes, those smaller fermenters come in handy when I occasionally brew a 1G or 2G recipe.
Bailey's Billy Goat Brews
bpgreen
Uber Brewer
Uber Brewer

Post by bpgreen »

Welcome!
matt 731

Post by matt 731 »

Hello I've been brewing for a little while and have decided to go with smaller batches. I would like to get info on brewing and how to get the 10% discount.
bpgreen
Uber Brewer
Uber Brewer

Post by bpgreen »

Welcome! There's a sticky in the members only forum that tells how to get the discount.