Another MoreBeer Sale...

Share a deal or a steal you found with your BeerBorg buddies!

Moderators: BlackDuck, Beer-lord, LouieMacGoo, philm00x, gwcr

Beer-lord

Re: Another MoreBeer Sale...

Post by Beer-lord »

I’m not sure the 50and 55 lb sacks qualify for free shipping but yes, you can order in lots of 10 lbs, milked it not and if you spend $59, get free shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PABs Brewing
Planning
Brew good beer and live a hoppy life
Fermenting

Drinking
Disfucted
Smelly Hops
(split batch) A Many Stringed Bow
Up Next
Men In Black
mashani
mashani
mashani

Post by mashani »

Beer-lord wrote:I’m not sure the 50and 55 lb sacks qualify for free shipping but yes, you can order in lots of 10 lbs, milked it not and if you spend $59, get free shipping.
No you have to pay shipping for the bulk sacks regardless of how much you spend. Even with this cheap sack deal depending on where you live the 10# bags with free shipping might still be cheaper then the rate to ship the bulk sack.
Beer-lord

Post by Beer-lord »

Unlike some vendors I purchase from in my business, Morebeer seems to not make profit on shipping. I went online to see what it would cost my business to ship a 55lb item to the same zip code as more beer via Federal Express and the difference in cost was only about .80. Certainly they may be getting discounts on shipping they are not passing on but I don't blame them for that as long as they don't charge more than the listed price.
I have to keep in mind that as a business, it does cost for packing material, boxes and generic shipping supplies so that may be factored in to not passing on any discounts they'd get from shippers.
PABs Brewing
Planning
Brew good beer and live a hoppy life
Fermenting

Drinking
Disfucted
Smelly Hops
(split batch) A Many Stringed Bow
Up Next
Men In Black