Keg Tap Labels?

Have a question on how to keg your beer or just want some tips on bottling! Don't stick a cork in it until you ask the Borg!

Moderators: BlackDuck, Beer-lord, LouieMacGoo, philm00x, gwcr

John Sand
Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Keg Tap Labels?

Post by John Sand »

I have a four tap tower with only two working taps. That's what the fridge holds. I have some nice handles on them, I like them. I currently use a white board on the fridge to list the styles, names and ABV. But I want to hang a wooden keg top on it, which will leave no room for the white board. I'm looking for some kind of changeable label that I can stick or hang on the current handles or taps. I really only need it when guests are over, which is infrequent. What do you do? What do you suggest?
Making beer and stew for the Zombie Apocalypse.
Never mind, there it is.
bpgreen
Uber Brewer
Uber Brewer

Re: Keg Tap Labels?

Post by bpgreen »

I found something like this (but a lot cheaper) at someplace like Ross or TJ Max. There is a pretty big variety at Etsy.

I don't really use mine because I have a single tap kegerator, but I just ordered a dual tap tower, so that may change soon.
John Sand
Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Re: Keg Tap Labels?

Post by John Sand »

Thank you. I don't want to change my handles, just put labels on the existing ones or the taps. I actually own a chalkboard handle, but I prefer my classic ones.
Making beer and stew for the Zombie Apocalypse.
Never mind, there it is.