Another Illinois Guy

Wisconsin | Illinois | Indiana | Michigan | Ohio

Moderators: BlackDuck, Beer-lord, LouieMacGoo, philm00x, gwcr

DjPorkchop

Another Illinois Guy

Post by DjPorkchop »

Im from down south Illinois. From time to time I hang out with a group called the Southern Illinois Brewers. Great group of guys.

Anyone from the Marion area? Give me a shout. I love talking brewing. I'm not a wizard at it like some, but I still love to talk it.
MadBrewer
Braumeister
Braumeister

Re: Another Illinois Guy

Post by MadBrewer »

Hey DJ, welcome back.

This is KNeace from Mr Beer Fans.com I'm trying to think of your old avatar but I remember ya. Didn't I sell you a homemade wort chiller?
Brew Strong My Friends...
DjPorkchop

Post by DjPorkchop »

Hey bud!!! Yeah it's me! I did loose that avatar sadly enough. It was the ones with the hands crawling up the pic. It was from a movie but what One i don't recall.

I still have that chiller and use it regularly. I took it to a brew club meeting with me for a brew day and they all had a field day with it as it is MUCH larger than most of theirs and when i told them what I paid for it to my door, they all but drooled. I still faithfully use that old girl!

Nice to hear from you man. I just mentioned you in another post last night I believe it was when I chimed in on an old chiller post.

Hope all is well on your end man.
TonyKZ1
Brew Master
Brew Master

Post by TonyKZ1 »

Hello and Welcome, while I'm not from Illinois, I'm just across the Mississippi River, close to Cape Girardeau, MO.
Bailey's Billy Goat Brews
DjPorkchop

Post by DjPorkchop »

Hi Tony. The big city of Cape. I go there many times a year. I got to Midwest Neurosurgeons there. Good ol' I got some charges on me Doc Fonn. Every time the boy goes with me, we hit the White Castle before leaving town. We load up and then moan and groan the rest of the night! :-D