Hosehead brewery controller

There are so many gadgets and other stuff you can use to brew! Ask, learn and share what you got here!

Moderators: BlackDuck, Beer-lord, LouieMacGoo, philm00x, gwcr

RayF
Fully Fermented
Fully Fermented

Re: Hosehead brewery controller

Post by RayF »

Beer-lord wrote:Great work. And if I can help you not miss it, build me one! :uwish:
Enjoy the work.
Thank you. If you supply the cash I got the time, tools and interest! :fedora:
Beer-lord

Post by Beer-lord »

Ray, you're obviously a very smart man and not willing to fall into my trap.......but I did try! :)
PABs Brewing
Planning
Brew good beer and live a hoppy life
Fermenting

Drinking
Disfucted
Smelly Hops
(split batch) A Many Stringed Bow
Up Next
Men In Black
RayF
Fully Fermented
Fully Fermented

Post by RayF »

Beer-lord wrote:Ray, you're obviously a very smart man and not willing to fall into my trap.......but I did try! :)

I'm glad my wife does not visit the Borg! She would get a kick out of the smart man comment! :)
MadBrewer
Braumeister
Braumeister

Post by MadBrewer »

RayF wrote:Image

Well, I have said I have been completely done with this thing many times now. This time I'm certain that I'm completely finished. I added some manifolds to my pumps so I can change liquor and wort flow without disconnecting and switching hoses around. Switching those hoses made a mess and I was losing wort. I can now circulate my HLT while sparging with the same pump with the use of some tees and valves. Before this , my HLT water was fluctuating during the sparge because of lack of circulation. I got it all figured out now! I also added the counter flow chiller which works great. I'm going to miss building this thing.
Very nice.
Brew Strong My Friends...