vacation

Vent, Rant, Chat or just talk about whatever is on your mind! Keep it civil though!

Moderators: BlackDuck, Beer-lord, LouieMacGoo, philm00x, gwcr

Inkleg
Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Re: vacation

Post by Inkleg »

Sounds like a great trip! Well, except for the early demise of the keg. I have a feeling you'll be able to take all you want next time. ;)

The cat missed you, :rofl: :rofl: stop you're killing me! The cat missed you being there to have someone to ignore. :lol: Whamo and wife missed their kitty. I know, I love my kitties too
Naked Cat Brewery On Tap
Yazoo Sue Smoked Porter
Octoberfest
Le Petite Saison
Czech Pale Lager
A Toast to Big Fuzzy Russian Imperial Stout at 10%
Belgian Blond
Flower Power IPA
4 Kilts Clueless Belgian Strong
One Wort Two Yeast with Wyeast 2206
One Wort Two Yeast with WLP940
Shipwreck Saison
zorak1066
Fully Fermented
Fully Fermented

Post by zorak1066 »

what is this 'vacation' of which you speak? I have not had one in approximately 10 years since I had to fly up north for a wedding and a funeral. since then endless work/eat/sleep/poop/misc/repeat. vacations are for rich people.

hope you have a good time.
Whamolagan
Braumeister
Braumeister

Post by Whamolagan »

zorak1066 wrote:what is this 'vacation' of which you speak? I have not had one in approximately 10 years since I had to fly up north for a wedding and a funeral. since then endless work/eat/sleep/poop/misc/repeat. vacations are for rich people.

hope you have a good time.

The only reason I got to go anywhere was 1) I got laid off work and 2) I had my nephew here to look after my 82 year old dad who can't remember where his shoes are. Rich I am far from.