Recipe Collaboration Exchange Fall 2014 - Pairings

Vent, Rant, Chat or just talk about whatever is on your mind! Keep it civil though!

Moderators: BlackDuck, Beer-lord, LouieMacGoo, philm00x, gwcr

BeerRust
Brew Master
Brew Master

Re: Recipe Collaboration Exchange Fall 2014 - Pairings

Post by BeerRust »

Hey Dave. Just checking in. I have had much time for posting lately. Hope the brew came out good. Its on my list, but when I have had time. Only 2 brews in the few month, I am keeping it simple and styles that I have ingredients on hand. Did a saison few months back that came out great, brewed a simple ale today. I'll get the recipe layer this year.
FedoraDave
FedoraDave
FedoraDave

Post by FedoraDave »

BeerRust wrote:Hey Dave. Just checking in. I have had much time for posting lately. Hope the brew came out good. Its on my list, but when I have had time. Only 2 brews in the few month, I am keeping it simple and styles that I have ingredients on hand. Did a saison few months back that came out great, brewed a simple ale today. I'll get the recipe layer this year.
No hurry. I was pleased with how it came out, and I may make it again for a dark late-summer brew. Too bad life is getting in the way of brewing, but that's how it goes sometimes. The great thing about the RCE is that it's open-ended. We worked on creating a recipe together, and that's the primary goal. I enjoyed our collaboration, and I enjoyed the beer, too.
Obey The Hat!

http://www.homebrew-with-the-hat.com

Some regard me as a Sensei of Brewing
Fedora Brauhaus
Up Next:
Rocking Chair Orange Wheat
Fermenting/Conditioning
South Ferry Steam Beer -- Ottertoberfest
Drinking:
Rye-Guy IPA -- Fedorus Magnus Kölsch
FrozenInTime
FrozenInTime
FrozenInTime

Post by FrozenInTime »

I just posted our recipe from this pairing, feel free to comment.
Life is short, live it to it's fullest!